Our Commitment to Quality
Oxygen Training’s primary focus is on learning and development with a true focus on quality, innovation and creativity. In depth personal feedback along with an open atmosphere at Oxygen Training puts participants at ease and encourages them to self-assess their strengths and weaknesses honestly.
Oxygen Training relies on a variety of training and facilitation methods and techniques. Used whenever applicable, these methods are aimed at enhancing individual and group interaction while maximizing learning.
- Brief presentations by the consultant.
- Group debriefs.
- Individual and team exercises, indoors and outdoor.
- Behavior modeling and role-plays.
- One-to-one and group discussions.
- Case studies, simulations and small projects.
- Video films, videotaping and playback.
- Self-analysis questionnaires and learning instruments.
- Individual action plan